Stepping Up Technology Presentation
Technology, Mind, & Society an APA Conference 2019
***Insert Power Point***
- Mobile Learning Devices by Kip Rogers – a book to help “educators confront and overcome their fears and doubts about using mobile learning devices (MLDs) such as cell phones, personal digital assistants, MP3 players, handheld games, digital audio players, and laptops in classrooms.”
- Video featuring Kip Rogers – Kip Rogers, Director of Secondary Instruction at York County School Division, Yorktown, VA, discusses his role in working with school administrators to move to a mobile learning environment that will engage kids and enhance learning outcomes.
- The National High School Center is funded by a grant provided by the Office of Elementary and Secondary Education and the Office of Special Education Programs. It is the central source for information, expertise and practical resources to help all students learn and become adequately prepared for college, work, and life.
- The Center provides the Early Warning System Tool which is a free Microsoft Excel-based program that identifies students at risk for dropping-out, using readily available data.
- As a central location for resources, the National High School Center website has useful links to publications, organizations, and a High School Matters blog.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account.